MoMoWo has been created through a dynamic perspective. The activities were planned as an ongoing process, which extends beyond the european financing deadline. This project focuses on the improvement of single expertise, on their networking, and on audience development and diversification, creating conditions for its future sustainability.
MoMoWo is intended to continue as an european platform, designed to cast women architects and designers on the professional environment.
The sustainability of MoMoWo can be supported also by :
- the women professionals involved and represented in: Database, Workshops and public interviews, Photographic Reportage, Open-Day, Travelling Exhibition, Final Symposium, Cultural-touristic itineraries;
- the museums, private and public archives, research centres, and design companies who wish to provide their data and materials to implement project activities (Database, Travelling Exhibition, Publications, …);
- the universities involved in the International Design Competition, in the Final Symposium and in Workshops;
- the tourism organizations and local authorities accepting to promote the Cultural-touristic itineraries Guide Book;
- the institutions, design companies, professional associations, women associations or creative players involved or represented in the website agenda, Public interviews, Photographic Reportages, Guided Tours, Final Symposium.
The Database will be carried out by the project partners (universities and research centers) as part of their regular research activity.